Answer (Equivalent fraction Explained) 35% = 7/20 as a fraction Step by Step Solution To convert 35 percent to a fraction follow these steps: Step 1: Write down the percent divided by 100 like this: 35% = 35 / 100
What is 35 percent as a fraction in simplest form?
To convert 35 percent to a fraction follow these steps:
- Write down the percent divided by 100 like this: 35% = 35 / 100
- Multiply both top and bottom by 10 for every number after the decimal point: As 35 is an integer, we don’t have numbers after the decimal point. …
- Simplify (or reduce) the above fraction by dividing both numerator and denominator by the GCD (Greatest Common Divisor) between them. …
How do you calculate percentage of a fraction?
- Identify the original form of the number, i.e. fraction or decimal. …
- Perform the mathematical operation on the number. That means, if the given number is a fraction, convert it to a decimal number. …
- Multiply the result obtained in the previous step by 100 and the resulted value should be expressed as a percentage. For example, 0.267 × 100 = 26.7%.
How do I convert a decimal to fraction?
How to Convert a Negative Decimal to a Fraction
- Remove the negative sign from the decimal number
- Perform the conversion on the positive value
- Apply the negative sign to the fraction answer
How do you write a fraction on a calculator?
You may be able to write a fraction on a calculator using the fraction button. If your calculator doesn’t have this feature, use an online calculator if you’re allowed to do so. As another option, you might turn the fraction into a decimal or turn the fraction into a percent.